Wednesday, June 30, 2010

i am here.

I know how you feel. I do. I am hurting with you. I am hurting for you. Do you really think that I gain some sort of satisfaction from watching you suffer? Do you honestly believe that I use people for my personal entertainment? I didn't want this for you. I didn't intend this for you... I only want those things that are good and pure and perfect. I wish you would come to me. I wish you would bring these terrible troubles to me. Sit at my feet. Let me massage that pain... let me relieve your pain... ultimately let me have your pain. It is difficult to see you so discouraged. My heart aches for you. Despite what you may think I do understand how you feel. I know it is hard to understand, but it is in times like these that you must TRUST me.

How can you say you trust me, if you won't even come to me in your time of troubles? I am here ... patiently waiting for you with open arms and an open schedule. I will always be here for you no matter the time of day. I am never too busy. I am never too caught up in my life... I am never tired of hearing your struggle. I am waiting for you. Please just come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a great reminder of God's love for us.